Saturday, June 5, 2010

REFLECTIONS!!


Now that we are home..and I think back, I know that my life has been altered forever. I am so grateful for the experience of being chosen by Rotary International to visit one of the most amazing countries in the world. It was beautiful and really just so rich in culture and diversity. I have made friends with my teamates and many of the people I met while in Sao Paulo. These relationships will always be a part of my life. I fell in love with the people, the language and the dynamics of the country and although it is not perfect, I know I will visit Brazil again. I have to expose my family to what I experienced. So, with much gratitude, I salute the Rotarians for their commitment to the exchange of ideas, cultural awareness and social growth. Thank you a million times over.. Thank you and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment